Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Snow

Winter wonderland up here. Snowed this weekend but made for some very sunny, pretty days yesterday and today. Strolled around on rove time today to catch some of the magic.


Snowy sledding adventures may have caused me to break my finger.... hopefully just a sprain but seriously hindering my typing abilities.

Some flora I'm not quite sure of the name of...







The gnarly juniper tree i talk about on my nature walk... What do we get from juniper berries folks?
Gin?
Thats Right... Gin! :)




Roaring springs canyon... a beautiful day and prepping for more snow tomorrow! Should be leaving the Grand Canyon on Sunday but winter weather may force us out sooner... we shall see!

1 comment:

  1. It sure looks beautiful wearing a blanket of white. Hope you don't get snowed in and that the finger isn't broken.

    ReplyDelete